For any questions or enquiries please get in touch.
We will try to reply as soon as possible - if you require an immediate answer, please telephone us.
Slate Mill Lodge shall not be liable for death or any personal injury. No liability is accepted for any other damage, injury, loss, expense accidental or otherwise or inconvenience to you or any member of your party and/or your or their belongings, damage by or to any third party or for damage to any motor vehicle or its contents which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or in any way connected with the let. The terms of the Contracts (Rights of the Third Party) Act 1999 shall not apply to this contract.
1. The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use for a holiday, the property specified on the booking form together with its gardens for the agreed period. Please bear in mind that you are responsible for all children's safety whilst at Slate Mill Lodge.
2. Under no circumstances may more than the maximum number of persons stated to occupy the house. Details of all guests must be provided on the booking form.
3. Slate Mill Lodge reserve the right to refuse or revoke bookings from parties which may in its opinion prove unsuitable as a result of their behaviour or otherwise.
4. The Hirer shall not pass his/her booking to another party. The person who signs the Booking Form certifies that they are authorised to agree to the terms and conditions on behalf of all the persons included on the booking form. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and be aged 18 years or over.
5. The Hirer shall permit the Landlord or his agent the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out repairs deemed necessary to the property, or equipment, including gardening.
6. All bed linen is provided. Bath and hand towels are provided. Travel cot plus linen and high chair, are provided on request. Heating and electricity are included in the rent.
7. The property will be made available to you from 3pm on the day you arrive and you must depart by 10am on the day you leave.
1. A deposit of £200 is required, as well as the rental fee, to secure your booking and to cover any breakages and/or damage that may occur during your stay. This will be refunded once the property has been checked and cleaned and usually within one week of departure date, assuming everything is in order.
2. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. For bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival, full payment is required on booking.
3. Payment is preferred via bank transfer. Alternatively, we will accept cheques on condition that booking is made more than 2 weeks in advance of the holiday.
Our Bank details:
Sort Code: 53-50-30
1. If you are forced to cancel your holiday due to unforeseen circumstances, you must inform us immediately via email. We will endeavour to re-let the property but you will remain liable for full payment if you cancel within 8 weeks of your start date, and if we cannot re-let you will not be entitled to a refund of the rental amount.
If you cancel more than 8 weeks before your start date, the security/damages deposit will be forfeited if we are unable to re-let the property.
2. You are strongly advised to take out appropriate cancellation and travel insurance for your holiday.
3. Slate Mill Lodge reserves the right in the interests of safety or any other reason beyond their control to cancel or alter arrangements made for you. In this unlikely event we guarantee to return to you any payment/charges made IN FULL, including the deposit.
4. Once a holiday has commenced no refunds will be due, therefore if you need to cut short your holiday after it has commenced, Slate Mill Lodge regrets that we are unable to refund any monies paid.
1. The Hirer and all members of your party are responsible for taking care of the property during your stay. All equipment and contents must be left clean and tidy on departure (except linen and towels provided).
2. Any damages or breakages in or to the property are the joint responsibility of the Hirer and all members of the party and must be paid for. You MUST make us aware immediately if and when any damages or breakages occur. Minor breakages are not usually charged for, with respect to general wear and tear of items such as crockery.
3. Slate Mill Lodge is strictly Non-Smoking within the house. In the event of this term being breached, your damages deposit will be forfeited to cover cleaning costs related to smoke damage.
4. The Hirer must ensure that the property is secure and locked when no-one is in/at the property. The keys are your responsibility and in the event that they are lost, the hirer must notify us immediately.
1. You must notify us immediately if a problem arises and every effort will be made to rectify it as soon as possible.
2. No complaints will be entertained at the end of the hiring period or after the hirer has departed.
In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions, the Landlord reserves the right to retake possession of Slate Mill Lodge at any time, for any reasonable reason and, in particular where serious misconduct has arisen in or around the property.
Copyright ©2020 Slate Mill Lodge | All Rights Reserved